Kat,

I know it is difficult to comprehend for most of us that are computer connected- but not everybody is.

I hear tell that some people don't have a cell phone either- or if they have one they only use it for emergencies.

I never intended my comments to be intrepreted as verbal fireworks. I just think it might have been nice for HL or someone to let all those who might be interested in getting to the first Reunion in several years to be privy to that information.

As I noted previously I believe this was done by sending out a postcard to all registered Collectors society members early enough to make sure they had knowledge of at least the basics about the Reunion in time to make an informed decision as to if they wanted to or could go to the Reunion.

I guess I'm in the minority in this concept- much of the response has fallen into the category of life isn't fair and if they are not interested enough to find these things out for themselves they must not want to go.

Someone explain to me how you find out about something that you have no idea is happening. It's not like these Reunions happen on a regular basis.

I'm still waiting for my copy of the latest Legacy- and I upgraded to the First Class delivery.

I guess I'm just anold rabble rouser and malcontent and I apologize if I've offended anyone in my comments about my perceptions of unfairness that has occurred in this situation.

I obviously knew about the signup- although I was unaware that I was even a member of a HL Collectors club (but that's another subject we don't care to discuss here either).

I'll reiterate my basic statement- the planning commitee of Dave, Payyt and the others have done an great job in the planning so far. I jsut had a few questions- as did others- and concerns that I raised not to denigrate their efforts but in the attempt to make the next one better and to help get the message out as clearly as possible.

I guess I just never learn. laugh

Dennis