I'm at the point where I don't care where it's held as long as we have another reunion. I only attended the last two and we signed up a year ahead of time for those. That gave us lots of time to prepare and the installment plan made it affordable for many of us.

I'm not crazy about seeing the lights from the water. So John's side trips in Maryland and the pre,post reunion bus trip planned by Dave and led by the two Ron's in Michigan were what made lighthouse viewing on those trips memorable for me. In Maryland, the lights on the water were too far away. The boat trips in Michigan, however, were terrific because the boats took us up as close as they could get and we got spectacular pictures.

Regionals such as Tidewater and Maine are truly worth the trip because of the fabulous trips planned in conjunction with those. Otherwise, traveling across the country for a day or two of activities is just not worth the expense for many of us.

Wherever we go, Ladybug and I will make sure we stir up some spirits - yeah, both kinds! cheers

beachcomber