I tend to agree with Dennis that I'm not sure that it would be such a good idea to show any preferential treatment to anyone, other than maybe club members. And to the club members, I would stipulate that they needed to be members of a club for at least one year, or something like that.
I know of at least one person that's posted here that started too late for the first reunion, but "has 'em all", so where do you put the special treatment? I wouldn't say that person's any less loyal than someone thats been to all 3 reunions but only has room to purchase 100 or so lights. Know what I mean?

Personally, I kinda liked the "thrill" of the call in proccess, but I guess that's because I made it in. If given a chance to pre-register with a club for the next one, I'd probably do that.

One last point, if it's going to be held on the island, other than the Grand, I'm not sure there's any place thats big enough to hold the same amount as Baltimore in one place, so we may be dealing with a smaller crowd, or multiple hotels.

Mike