Pam, what exactly about me is scary? that I suggested that those who want to whine and complain about the reunion attempt to try it themselves? If that is the case it must be putting in the effort that scares you. Or is it that you think its ok for you to complain but its not ok for me to complain about others complaining?

Quote:
I wouldn't want to be held up on an island for 3 days with a personality or mind set such as yours.
Pam, Does this mean that your not planning on attending the reunion?

Suzanne, I am not of the computer generation and I am 40, plenty of people not of the computer generation have computers including many seniors. Were the members of your club not notified of the reunion thru the club? If they were they didn't need a computer to find out about the reunion.
There were a number of avenues for those who want to attend a reunion to find out about it. And the assumption that the Legacy arrived so late that people missed their opportunity to go the reunion is pure speculation at this time.

And then the complaints about club members getting a head start, If going to the reunion means that much to anyone I would think that joining a club would be a cheap to insure a spot with a 1 year membership if it really means that much to a person.

Here's the bottom line as I see it, Life is not fair we all have to deal with set backs or obstacles and or hardships, take the hand your dealt and play it the best you can, deal with it. I don't think its fair to Dave and Patty for people to sit here and run down their efforts.

I have a wedding to go to tonight, so I have to respond to further criticism tomorrow