I'm not a Legacy reciever, but it seems that they are collectables, almost like an LE. I do save all my lighthouse magazines and newsletters--I actually have saved every LH Depot catalog I have ever recieved--and I see that many others do too. It seems that most of our group here is opposed to the idea, and I would say, even as a nonsubscriber, that I agree. It just isn't the same having a PDF. However, perhaps others outside of our group do like the idea...perhaps a large amount. OK, calculations. Take 1 pool of Legacy subscribers...have a large portion go with an email format...have less Legacies printed...print Legacys become more valuable as collectables, with less being made. Perhaps this is a bit hopeful, but you could one day be able to get back all the money you would have saved switching to E-Legacy by selling your low-printing magazines!

Just a thought...the entire idea would balance on how many people went with each format. If I were a subscriber, though, I would stick with print. I just like the feeling of getting a lighthouse thing in the mail.