First of all congratulations to Don! I can't remember your face from the last reunion but I know you were there.

Now everyone else must take a pill....Don bought a business....He wants to make a profit. Will there be changes...I am sure there will be down the line. He is trying to keep everything status quo for now. Most people who buy a business do this. The collectors need to wait and see what happens. This is America, no one holds a gun to our heads and makes us buy Harbour Lights. We do so because we want to.

This line of collectibles brought a lot of people together who never would have otherwise. We can say that for ourselves we have met and made friends with a great group of people from all over the country. We got into lighthouse preservation because of Harbour Lights.

Bill and Nancy deserve to have a wonderful retirement. They have worked really hard over the years. Now it is time for them to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Now sit back and be thankful Harbor Lights still exists....they could have just as easily said we are going out of business.

Mary