Paul,

I agree about the dirty laundry part of it.

I also intended my comments as purely speculation based upon past practices and things that have already occurred as well as things that were previously discussed here long before the sale announcement was made.

I am sure that all the reps and retailers have been assured that it will be a smooth transition and that things will not change right now.

I personally believe that there will be wholesale (and retail :-) ) changes made to how things are done.

Change is inevitable in anything and we all have noticed the small changes that have happened over the past year or two with HL and I expect that to continue- some changes will be good, some not so good and some will be somewhere in the middle.

I want to repeat- I'm not being negative about this development. I believe that the person and company that HL was sold to are qualified to keep things moving along. I just expect changes.

These are my personal opinions only and I could be 100% incorrect in my thoughts- I never intended them to be taken as factual statements.

Dennis