I too first became interested in Lighthouses because of a visit to the Outer Banks. For me it was in 2000. While looking through Gift Shops we decided to get a little lighthouse as memento of our visit. Not wanting to spend much money on such things, we bought a few no-name bran replicas. Then we saw the Scaasis Lighthouses sometime later and thought how much better these where from what we had. So we bought the Scaasis to replace them with and were very happy with our new collection. By now our Love of Lighthouses had grown, and over a period of about two years we had seen about 20 lights. So our Scaasis collection was gowning. At many of the shops where we where buying the Scaasis we would see the Harbour Lights and just drool over the details. But still wouldn't spend the money to buy them! Finally I couldn't stand it any longer..... I had to have at least one Harbour Light in my collection. Now 6 years later, I have over 400 Harbour Lights!

I have used the Scaasis as gifts and give-away's over the years. But I do still have a few.

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.