Hello! I'm from New Jersey. As I type this I'm listening to John Gorka who has a popular song (with his fans, at least) called "I'm From New Jersey".The most appropriate lines go something like this- "it's loke Ohio, only more so"; "I'm from New Jersey so I don't expect much". You get the gist. He is originally from NJ and if he comes to your area go see him . He puts on a grat show. He's a singer-songwriter/ folk singer. Anyway, as I said I'm from NJ and I've lived in the same area (Trenton/ Hamilton) all my life. I just got bitten hard by the lighthouse bug. I had visited several Lighthouses in Maine in 1997- Portland Head, Owls Head, Marshall Point and Permiquid. I went o Hilton Head this past May and visited the Sea Pines lighthouse. I shortly thereafter purchased the GLOW for it. I then went hog wild and purchased way too much stuff. I have purchased most of my items from eBay or the Marketplace. I did purchase some locally. I have visited 15 Lighthouse as of this past Sunday (Absecon was the latest).I have a trip planned for the week after Labor Day where there is a potential of visiting/photographing 50. I plan to go to some in CT( New London, Stonington, etc), RI (Block IS, Rose IS, etc), and MA(M. Vine., Nant., Cape Cod .I hope that my namesake Hurricane Dennis coperates and goes far out to sea.