I'm new to this, I have been reading some of the forums and am thrilled to know there are others as obsessed as I am with Harbour Lights. I just started collecting this year. Wish I knew about HL when they started. I'm from a little town in the mountains of Arizona working with Navajo and Apache youth. Not much here to connect me to light houses. Went on a cruse in January of 98 and saw Key West. after waiting for our hotel room to open when we returned, my wife and I decided to fine the lighthouse that was supposed to be near by. Turned out to be Hillsbors. We also saw Jupiter inlet, Sanibel, Cozumel Mexico, and Boca Grande. I think I saw Sand Key but didn't know what it was until I started getting into lighthouses.
Thanks to those that put in the time for this forum. Hope to get to know everyone soon! My collection is small when campared with some of you but I already have 12. I was able to find some of the origional 17 at retail. A little shop here in Show Low had them. I was sure surprised to find them here. They don't have them anymore! Look forward to chatting some more. Keep the flame!
Dale