Thanks for the welcomes.
Mike:
It may be along story on how I got started but here goes. I have been a collector since way back. In 1993 I wanted to get my son involved in collecting. As at the time he was 18 and very hard to buy for, I thought, start a collection and make it eaiser. As I shopped I would be drawn to the lighthouse case, but thought it was a more masculine line. I tried to take my son to the shop that carried HL and get him interested. I said "Look at these don't you think that these are neat?" He showed no interest but under the Christmas tree that year I received Biloxi MS from HL.
He thought I was giving him hints on what I wanted. Funny huh? Maybe subconsciously I was. Anyway to not disappoint him I became the collector. After researching and falling into the romance of the lights I am hooked.
Until just late last year I had never even visited one. But that is not the case now.
I have seen Chicago Harbor, Bodie, Hatteras, Ocracoke, Currituck, Cape Lookout and recently went to the Grosse Point gathering and visited there.
I have a trip planned for Late Oct to NJ and will hope to see all of the lights I can fit into 2-1/2 days. Wish me luck.

Frank:
All I can say is "You Luck Dog"

Sunshine:
I agree, it is great to be impartial, We can love them all the same.
Pam

Pam B.