Good Thursday Morning!

Regarding the publication of "The Lighthouse Legacy". In an effort to keep membership at a resonable cost, the Younger Family made the decision to electronically publish "The Legacy".
and yes, the new management of Harbour Lights did examine the possibility of printing a "hard copy" . The cost of priniting plus the cost of postage make it impossible to keep the price of membership affordable.
On the positive side, the annual collectors' society Pin has been restored!

In response to "From My Perspective" it is reality! The American consumer needs to consider shopping at the independent Retailer to keep the Collectible business strong. EVERY week, I take the time to speak with a minimum of 12 HL Dealers from around the US- there biggest issue is a lack of traffic in their stores!

When we announce our 2008 winter release, I think many of you will realize how protective of the Harbour Lights brand we are and the lengthe we will go to protect the Collectible integrity of the brand!

I did notice there was a reader who was not happy with some of the new policies\programs at Harbour Lights; please contact me direct tconstantino@harbourlights.com. I am open to new ideas or perhaps reworking some old ideas.

AJC