Tony - I think that 95% of us understand what you are trying to do and say, and 100% of those 95% appreciate what you are doing. Sure, there will be some complaints from the 5%, but, that is the nature of the beast. You can never please all of the people at one time. The Forums collectors are just a small percentage of the HL collectors, and I'm sure make up only a small percentage of the collectors that redeemed by Jan 8th. The fact that you are giving all collectors another chance to get a Jordan Point is great and should end some of the complaining. The fact that some of us will be able to get a second piece is even better. Thanks again for listening to your collectors. The only question that I have remaining, about those of us fortunate to get another Jordan Point, is will at least 6 of the 8 new 2010 releases be at the dealers by the second cutoff date of March 31st?

By the way, the first half of the 2010 releases are great and I may even be forced into buying another cabinet if the second half of 2010 is equal to this group. Please pass this on to Harry when you talk to him.

Rich