John and I want to add our big THANKS to Suzanne, Pam, Dave, Kim, and Becky. I'm sure there are more people to thank that were also behind the scenes helpers.

We couldn't have had a nicer time for our first visit to Wisconsin. The weekend weather was beautiful and we were able to meet up with lots of old and new friends.

We stayed after the Door County weekend and worked our way down Lake Michigan seeing all the lights to Grosse Point. We spent Monday with Suzanne, Pam, Twiggy, Judy, and Ken (the gold Bailey's Harbor winner). We started the day at Algoma and saw every light down to Sheboygan. At the end of the day, Suzanne, Pam, and Twiggy left for home. Judy headed for Michigan for a graduation.

Tuesday morning, John, Ken Gebhardt, and I finished the rest of the lower Lake Michigan lights ending at Kenosha. Ken left early Wed. morning to try and get in as many light as he could going as far as Michigan City. John and I saw Waukegan and Grosse Point before flying out of O'Hare last night.

Overall, we saw 32 lights in 5 days! laugh