Quick, funny story that happened to me recently... Over the holidays, I attended a family wedding reception at the Riverside Yacht Club in Greenwich, CT. Well, I was there for about an hour before..."mother nature called".

So, I leave the reception room to go look for the bathroom. I looked around where the ladies room was (I stopped there with my wife when we first arrived) and I didn't see it. So, I start my search around the place and I can't find it ANYWHERE. So, after a few minutes, I found myself back in the reception room and I told my wife of my problem. She told me that her father had the same problem and that he eventually found it. She told me to "go look for the door with a ship on it".

I went back out into the hallway and, sure enough, after a few minutes of looking...I FOUND IT. And, to my surprise, on the door was a small replica...of the Lightship Relief!!! I guess it was someone's funny idea to put it on the door of the bathroom, since it says "RELIEF" on the side of it. Needless to say, I had a good laugh...

--Jeff