I second everything that Bob and John have said. Having been involved in events held by other collectibles lines, I can tell you that the one thing that really impressed my wife and I was how incredibly well planned everything was. One thing that really gets messed up is meal times. With 700+ people, it would certainly be understandable if it took a while to get your food. But this event was so planned out that there were easily twice as many food service people as you would normally expect and we all received our food within a few minutes of each other.

Throughout the weekend, there were many examples like this. No hours of idle time. There was always something to do and when you got done with one thing, you caught your breath and went on to the next. The boat trip on Saturday was especially nice. I can't wait to develop my pictures and see all of the lighthouses again. I hope I remembered to remove that darn lens cap again.

Bear with me. Again, thanks to the Younger family, the New England sales reps (who must be completely exhausted), and thanks to Paul Brady and Dave Burke who were never far away with their many cameras. I can't wait to see how YOUR photos turn out.