Kay has been diagnosed with bone cancer. She had her first appointment yesterday with the oncologist. They told her...
Quote:
I'm supposed to be in a lot of pain but no one told my body that. My pain is getting better and better and is practically gone. I'm sure that it is all your answered prayers. (Kay had already told her Hoosier Club about this and they have been praying for her) The spots on the bone might be from my kidney cancer and if they are it is treated with a pill that has a high success rate of stopping the growth of cancer. He is scheduling me for a biopsy on the lower spine (where the largest spot is). If these spots are "not" from my kidney cancer he didn't go into what the treatment will be. I think they seem to be sure it is from the kidney cancer. We will soon find out. I told Gary to relax because things could be worse. The doctor said, "Yes, they could be a lot worse." I told Gary to look on the bright side - at least my heart and lungs are healthy. Gary seemed to lighten up a bit.You all know where I place my hope and it is not in a pill.
It has been over a year ago that Kay had her right kidney removed due to cancer. Kay has the most up beat and caring attitude about life and it's tribulations. I would like to quote her again for those of you who don't know her to understand the kind of caring and God fearing woman that she is.
Quote:
As most of us are aware that every day and every step in our lives are orchestrated by God. He asks us, "Who can add one day to their life?" We are created for a purpose and we will here long enough to fulfill that purpose.

Please add Kay & Gary to your personal and prayer lists.

Ruthie
"Where words fail, Music speaks"