I would recomend a grill by a company called Char-Griller(not CharBroil) located in Georgia. I have gone thru Charbroils, Webers, Grill Masters, etc. over the past25 years in Florida at an average of one every 2-3 years. They rust, burners deteriorate, igniters go bad, grills burn through, etc. Before retiring in Florida I would buy cheap grills so when we moved, rather then clean and move them, I would throw them away. Since being permanent, I have wasted my money on expensive grills that didn't last as long as the cheaper ones that I used to buy.

Char-Griller has many models to choose from (www.chargriller.com) and Lowes is one of the retailers that sell them. Lowes carries 3 standard models(charcoal only, gas only and a charcoal/gas combination)in Ocala. They are very heavy grade black powder metal with all the bells and whistles that a person can want. They aren't beautiful with shining chrome and stainless steel but they cook the best I've ever had and the price is VERY RIGHT. The gas grill that I bought was $189.00 and has a 1 year warranty on all parts and 5 years on the 3 burners. It also has a side panel with a punch out for adding their optional fire box/small table top charcoal grill for smoking or for cooking with wood or charcoal. This table top grill can be used independantly for a small cookout or permanately mounted and used as a fire box for smoking/charcoal grilling. There is also an optional rotissorie and cover. I plan on getting the wood side box in a couple of weeks for smoking some turkeys, pork loins, etc. You just load either charcoal or wood in the fire box and place what your going to smoke on the regular gas gril. The combination gas/charcoal grill would not do the smoking because they are separate stand alone grills mounted side by side but not connected.

Rich