Bob: You have posted a good summary of what has been evolving with each member's posted reply and suggestions on both of my original posts. I am waiting for a call back from our club member who manufactures pins to see about one in a lighthouse shape. John C. has suggested HL might do the artwork for us, and if so I am sure they would be capable of designing it to look like the specific one we vote on to become "adopted Wacko lighthouse of the year". The next step is to get that list of your 10 recommended lighthouse candidates (see my new posting on "make a list -which ones need it most") And yes, it would be great, and oh what collectibility, to have a different pin for each year, as long as enough order them to clear expenses and have enough left for a donation each year, to make it worthwhile. I hear whispers of members buying up extras to hold and sell at secondary prices later, to newly arrived Wackos who want the whole previous set. Not a bad idea, as it would put more money into the pot for the donations.

I have just spent the last hour going through forum postings, one by one, and personally e-mailing any who are designated a wacko. Very time consuming, but there are those out there who don't know about this project yet. That is how I contacted you. If all of you would do similar, it would be a big help. The pin count just rose by 2 from my e-mails. Up to 30; let's keeping it rising. THanks and Keep the Flame. Barbara

ladylightkeeper