Drum Roll please! The winning numbers in the Mass. State Lottery's Mass Cash Game last night were as follows:

9, 16, 20, 24, & 27

Jim Johnson, our first prize winner, has donated his right to claim the first prize back to the contest. Because of JJ's generosity, Laurie Morone now wins the first prize of her choice of a "Bob Younger Memorial Tree" or a 2002 Harbour Lights Calendar. (Let me know which one you want, Laurie!)

I would like to offer JJ his choice of the second prize or the third prize for his efforts in winning the contest. Let me know which one you want, JJ. I have plenty of postcards, photos, and MSP Flag Pins. (JJ, your choice of the 20 photos, 10 postcards, or one MSP Flag Pin!)

Our final prize winner of the AB PC#8 Contest are the holders of #16, Tom & Joyce Abbott of Desoto, Texas. Because JJ donated his first prize back into the contest, Tom & Joyce will now be our second prize winner. (Tom & Joyce, you have your choice of the 20 photos or 10 postcards!)

The three prize winners should contact me with their choice of prizes by posting your choice right here in the Anchor Bay thread.

I hope everyone enjoyed the contest. If you hadn't guessed by now, the purpose of this contest was to get more people to visit the Harbour Lights website and learn more about their products, especially Anchor Bay. I'm sure many of you picked up bits of information on www.harbourlights.com that you either forgot about or never knew.

This was fun! Watch for more contests in the future.

Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob M (edited 02-27-2002).]