Quote:
Let me first say that the upcoming 'Minis' are NOT part of the Harbour Lights collection.

Quote:

The identification label on the product is "This Little Light of Mine by Harbour Lights".

So then what your saying is that these are being produced by Harbour Lights but they are not part of the Harbour Light Collection? Can anybody else see my confusion or is it just me. A Lawyer had to think this one up. Its a Lighthouse being made by a Pseudo Company under the Pseudo Companies name but it is not part of the Pseudo Companies Collectible Line and the Pseudo Companies Parent company says its not going to be a Pseudo Company product. My head hurts, I hope that made sense.
Quote:

Does naming them "This Little Light of Mine by Harbour Lights" make them part of the "Harbour Lights Collection" despite denials of Younger & Associates?

It does in my book. How would it not? It adds more credence to what Bill Harnsberger is getting at. We have LEs, GLOWs, Society Pieces, Member's Gift's, Ornaments, Spyglass, Thumbnails, Christmas Lighthouses, and now LLOM's. If they're being labeled as Harbour Lights they're as much a Harbour Light as an Ornament, Thumbnail or Spyglass. At least with "Days Gone By" the label says "Distributed By Harbour Lights". If the label says Harbour Lights its a Harbour Light, don't promote it any other way. Just promote it as a true non-numbered Open Edition Giftware Lighthouse produced by Harbour Lights.

Quote:
How could my statement suggest how they would be packed? Or suggest what picture might appear on the box?

Thats an easy one. How many Harbour Light's products can you name that are not packaged in this type of Box? LEs, GLOWs, Ornaments, are in this box. Society and Members Gifts are not. They are in the Dark Blue Boxes.

As usual John, I am not trying to shoot the messenger. I am just trying to understand how something that says Harbour Lights on it is not a Harbour Light or part of the Harbour Light Collection?

Tim, Paul, I bet you guys are just sitting there laughing, aren't you!

"A befuddled, bewildered, non-bedazzled, Beaver"

[This message has been edited by SThompson (edited 11-20-99).]