My feelings:

Little Sable - a nice piece, if it kind of blends in with others. I'd have rather seen this piece in its current state, though - no outbuildings and paintless tower. I prefer the natural brick look.

Cape Charles - a STELLAR piece. They really succeeded on the skeletal structure. The outbuildings are beautiful, the tower is beautiful...this may be my favourite piece of the releases.

Prices Creek - neat little piece. I may even purchase this one, although I don't usually buy HLs (due to price). This one, however, is affordable, detailed, and one of my favourite Southeast lights. Bravo, HL!

Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal - really nice piece. Don't know much about the real light, so can't really comment otherwise. However, I am getting this feeling that the piece is going to be huge, just from looking at Paul's photograph. Maybe it's just that the lighthouse structure itself covers most of the footprint of the sculpture.

Cape Arago - a nice West Coast entry. I like the little dock sticking off the side. Nicely done!

Cape Neddick - Oh. my. gosh. Is that an HL or a Lefton?! By the way it looks, it might as well be the latter. Also, the fact that it's on that wooden base is very un-HL. This is an absolute travesty. When they rereleased Portland Head earlier this year, at least it LOOKED nice. This is a piece of rubbish. The reason we love HLs is because they AREN'T this kind of sub-par styled lighthouse sculpture! In a release of stellar pieces that until now was scoring a 9 or 10, this brings the total score down to about an 8.

Point Vincente Lens - How come we have two lenses and an LLOM for this light, but no LE? Well, I think that that is half made up for by this stellar lens. This is a very unique lens, and HL did it beautifully. Probably the best lens ever!

Marquette Harbor - Nice piece, though I wish HL would dump the lighted Xmas pieces. The 2002 and earlier ones look so nice compared to them. That aside, this is another neat piece, styled well.

As for the GLOWS...they're all okay...they're GLOWS...but every single lantern room on every single one seems to me to be out of scale. Maybe it's just me???

A nice release, some nice lights....the only terrible piece being Nubble. I think that I might even buy a Price's Creek. Finally, a small, affordable light!