Definitely BULLOCKS POINT, RHODE ISLAND. For those who haven't seen my previous post on the subject. I began plugging for this one on my grand-daughters 2nd birthday, November 18, 1999. Forum members lent their support, but it was a definite long shot. Needless to say that I could hardly contain myself when I saw that HARBOUR LIGHTS (Thank you!) was in fact making it.

I don't have the slightest idea wether or not they saw my post and accepted the challenge to make it. I mentioned in my post that I thought it would definetly be a challenge. Or that they may have thought about it previously or due to someone elses input. But make it they did, and I couldn't be happier. (I believe that HL does listen to us here on the forums).

I never actually saw the light as I was only 24 days old when the Hurricane of 1938 damaged Bullock beyond repair as it was torn down a few years later.

Wether it's an AP or whatever number I get, you can rest assured that it will have a definite place of honor im my collection.

"LIFE IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF"

Thanks again HARBOR LIGHTS for making this collectors dream come true!

And sometimes I really qualify as a DREAMER!

Here's a picture of what it looked like, way back when!

Bert
[This message has been edited by MtnHkr (edited 06-11-2002).]

Bert

No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief. -Anonymous