Well I didn't like it and bought it anyway. I didn't like Point Arena when it first came out because in my eyes, the tower was way too thin and the whole piece was out of proportion. My wife convinced me to buy it and now it is one of my favorite pieces. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and it just takes longer when you get older for the beauty to register.

The other part of the question was answered a long time ago by a man at a gift store. This wise gentleman told me when I first started collecting Harbour Lights that I might not like every piece that Harbout Lights brought out but that it would be the one that I didn't buy that I would be the saddist about not buying. This man also said every collector should have their own rhyme and reason to what, how and why they collect anything and he who questions these reasons, as long as they are not paying the bill, should not ask. So far I have no reason to be unhappy about anything in my entire collection and one piece that I don't like now will not change my mind about buying it because a year from now it may become the jewel of my collection. The man was not BY.

Rich cool

Rich