I have seen it, shot the picture and I am impressed! I do believe, and have believed that it is a lighthouse that collectors are going to feel strongly about one way or the other. But as to the quality of the workmanship of the Harbour Lights version of the 1699 Eddystone there is no doubt, it is awesome!

The good news for you, Robert, is that the Eddystone is just one of what looks to be a great group of lighthouses being produced by Harbour Lights this year. Since the first Eddystone's are winding their way across the country at this moment, it won't be long before it will be on the shelves at the stores. You may still not like the lighthouse but I am willing to bet that you will be impressed by the job Harbour Lights has done in producing the Eddystone lighthouse.

The one thing that I wish was better is the paper flag. Harbour Lights has come out with their first fabric flag this year (wig wag man) and they are working on one on a lighthouse. I just wish it could have been the flag on the Eddystone.

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!