Quote:
Cape Arago is a typical HL middle of the road production.
Well I finally received my Cape Arago. I really like it. I feel it's a fair and accurate representation of the real light. It's a heavy piece like some past HL's. On a scale of 10, I would give it an 8.0.

Quote:
Cape Neddick on the other hand is extremely interesting and an above average piece.
I also received the Cape Neddick. I have mixed feelings about the piece. From the minute I opened the box I started singing, "GLOW little GLOWorm, glitter, glitter..." The first thing I wish they didn't put on it was the flag pole. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of those small cheap-looking plastic flags. I also worry exactly how fragile those flag poles are and what the piece would be worth if something happend to the pole. I also thinking the Christmas lights adversely effect the overall appearence of the piece. Believe it or not, I have it currently on display with my Anchor Bay pieces which have a similar wooden base.

I have two different scores for this piece based on a scale of 10:

1. As a limited edition I give it a 6.

2. As a new concept piece from HL, I give it a 7.5.

Rich, I used quotes from your post because you started this thread and I do respect your opinions regarding Harbour Lights.

smile Bob smile