Hi Rich and Bob...

I'm not sure, at this point, what Harbour Lights could do to draw some of us back. Cedar Point, the Winters fantasy piece, South/East/whatever Haven, and a couple of others caused me to slam the door on collecting, because they were [in my ever-so-humble opinion] gimmicky and way over-priced. $100 lighthouses are not compatible with my resources—fer sure. And, there just isn't any room left. There will be those extremely rare, occasional releases that I might get [I did relent to acquire Crown Point], but I'm nearly to the point of gluing the boxes to the basement ceiling just to store them. I have almost everything up through 2007 [except Hatteras #1 and Coquille, and the odd variations such as Split Rock, MI and Burrows Island, OR, etc.]: YOU know how much volume of space this devours. In fact, I can't imagine how you manage to display a significant amount of your collection! You know, I had almost hoped that Harbour Lights might die out after the Youngers sold it, because that would have put a nice terminus to the collection. I suppose that, in a sense, the new owners did me a favor [or should I say favour, to be consonant with the topic?]by putting out the "objectionable" [for ME, guys and gals, for ME] pieces and jacking up the prices. When the GLOW pieces are beginning to top out higher than the LE pieces, and when the lighted pieces are beginning to invade the LE pieces, it's all too much for me. Now, all I have to do is to figure out what to do with what I already have on hand.

I wouldn't have been surprised if you had deleted me from your listings about eleven months ago, but it appears that I still am registered.

Rock...great to see that you're still feisty and well!

At any rate, there's my two-cents worth [before the economic crash]. Wishing all of you happy holidays.

Danny