Rich, I seen your post, but didn't want to be the first to respond. I'm not sure anyone reads my post anyway.

IMO. What you propose sounds too specific to only a select small bunch of collectors. Kind of like me saying the way to spark current collectors is to produce a few NJ lighthouses every year becouse that's what most want. I don't think so.

Most collects I know who collect the first 17 don't display them, they just like to say or know they have them.

The way the current models are being made is the best thing HL does. If it ain't broke, don't need to fix it.

If HL was to make the lump of clay look again, I think it should be a special order thing through the Collector Society. In addition to the current two CS pieces.

"These views are not the opinion of HL or anyone else on this board." (but I know many agree with me) wink

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.