LighthouseKeepers.com

Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones...

Posted By: Webmaster

Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/12/02 06:23 AM

I've rearranged the Cruise Directors for some of the Forums and added some new faces too. Thanks everyone for volunteering. Duties are pretty simple. If you have any questions, ask me. Your name and password will now work to edit posts in your Forums, to delete posts, to close topics.

If I've put you in the wrong forum, please email me. If you volunteered and I didn't find a place for you, you're already on the waiting list.

Thanks also to several past Cruise Directors whose present obligations away from the Forums have made them unable to continue:

Fred Kuhlman
Art Seaman
Lamar Bevil
Alan Beckman

I've added a new forum on Lighthouse Photography and Gary Martin aka lighthouse_photo has accepted my request to moderate this Forum. We've been enjoying Gary's marvelous photos and he's ready to help make us better photographers and share his wisdom and techniques.

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 02-11-2002).]
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/12/02 07:29 PM

WOW, was I shocked and surprised to see my name as a new cruise director. I know I put in for one of the openings, but didn't think I would get one! Thank You John! I "kinda" like the title under my name. People looked at me strange seeing the word "Wacko" before! I will do my best to do a good job in my new field! The pay increase must be great!

Krispy Kremes for everyone at my house tonite!
Posted By: shiulong

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/12/02 09:13 PM

Hey!

When does a newbie stop being a newbie and become a Wacko?

Chuck

------------------
bigdragon
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/12/02 09:31 PM

50 posts Chuck. Congrats to the new Cruise Directors and thanks to those that did their time!
Posted By: DeDo

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/13/02 12:42 AM

Congratulations Randy! What forum are you director of? Saw John's post re the retiring Directors, guess I missed the one about the new directors & what forum they are representing???

Donna

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/13/02 01:40 AM

Donna, I am now in charge of The Wish List, which is near and dear to my heart! This is one of my favorites - to see who will get their light made! I think Bob M. is the latest with Race Rock!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/13/02 03:11 AM

Race Rock is a reality, Randy. Now you'll see me pushing for the likes of North Light, Block Island; Cedar Point, Long Island; and I'm planning a campaign for Great Point, Nantucket.

Enough said here. Watch for my posts at the "Wish List".

Bob
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/13/02 05:20 AM

Congrats to all you new Cruise Directors...may you rein with dignity and flair... And thanks so much to all the past directors...you all did a fine job.

Ruthie

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/13/02 05:31 AM

Those are all great ones Bob! We should see them in the future, hopefully!

Hey, no one showed up for donuts! I guess I'll have to eat them all!
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/14/02 07:07 AM

Congrats Randy. Fellow Cruise Director!
Feels good to be able to say that! What an honor to be selected to the ranks of Cruise Director. I only hope I can live up to the quality work of all the rest of you guys!

Dale

Hey look at that, post #600 on top of it all! Wow, what a night!

[This message has been edited by DALE LAWRENCE (edited 02-14-2002).]

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/14/02 03:51 PM

OK Dale, here comes #1000 for me!!!
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/14/02 08:19 PM

Boy Randy...for the shy guy you use to be...you sure talk alot... Way to go guy!

Ruthie
Posted By: Barb Kepple

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/14/02 08:27 PM

Congratulations to all the new Cruise Directors and many thanks to those who are stepping down.

Barb
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/14/02 09:24 PM

Randy shy? Are there two different Randys in the group? The one I know isn't shy...lol!

Bob

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/15/02 03:36 PM

Who? Me?
Posted By: LamarB

Re: Some New Faces, Some Familiar Ones... - 02/18/02 11:47 PM

Congratulations to all the new Cruise Directors. I know you all will do a fantastic job!
© 2024 Collector Forums