LighthouseKeepers.com

NELL Family Picnic

Posted By: Shirin

NELL Family Picnic - 07/26/04 07:55 PM

NELL Family Picnic

For those interested and are not currently NELL members, please see our website at www.nell.cc for membership information. Or just ask me how you can become a NELL member too. smile
Posted By: RFoster

Re: NELL Family Picnic - 07/28/04 09:56 PM

I'll be at the picnic along with five other Foster family members. I look forward to this annual event each year. There is no charge for this event and all who come have a wonderful time within site of three lighthouses (Portsmouth Harbor, Whale Back, White Island (Isles of Shoals) and one old life saving station.

Come join us.

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: Augie K.

Re: NELL Family Picnic - 08/10/04 01:29 PM

We have a great time every year at the NELL picnic. Look forward to seeing all we come this year. Contact me if you need directions to the park.
Posted By: RFoster

Re: NELL Family Picnic - 08/21/04 07:52 PM

Due to inclement weather the picnic was postponed indefinitely. Notice of a new date will be posted here so keep your eyes open.

I have about 8 pounds of home-made potato salad if anyone is hungry.

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: mombo

Re: NELL Family Picnic - 08/22/04 05:15 AM

Sorry you had to postpone your picnic Ron. We are having our family picnic here tomorrow where the weather's supposed to be fine following that lousy rain that's headed your way. Sure would love some of that potato salad! smile
Posted By: Roxie

Re: NELL Family Picnic - 08/23/04 02:17 PM

I had a special tour of Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse at the ready and a giant pot of homemade chili, too! Awaiting the raindate! wink
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: NELL Family Picnic - 08/23/04 04:41 PM

Ron, Robert loves potatoes, potatoes, potatoes, so you can mail the whole 8 pounds to him.

Joyce
© 2024 Collector Forums