LighthouseKeepers.com

Planning to visit Arizona?

Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Planning to visit Arizona? - 08/07/04 04:27 PM

May I suggest the end of October?

The weather is great at that time of year and Desert Lightkeepers are hosting a meeting with Nancy Younger on Saturday night (10/30) between her signings on Saturday and Sunday!!!! And we would love to have other fellow wackos join us, I could put together an agenda of dinner at Pinnacle Peak Patio on Friday night followed by partying at Greasewood Flats .

At Saturday's meeting, we will also have a drawing for all Desert Lightkeepers that have paid dues for a Harbour Lights AP and other items.

If you are interested, we hope you will come to the desert! Feel free to email me with any questions. desertlightkeepers@cox.net

Re: Planning to visit Arizona? - 10/21/04 01:55 AM

Just wanted to bring this up again as a reminder for our club meeting with Nancy, if you will be in the area, we would love to have you join us!!
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Planning to visit Arizona? - 10/21/04 03:04 AM

We would love a trip to Arizona for your club event, but on October 30th, is our Dad's 85th birthday, and my brother and his wife who have homes in Flagstaff, and the Phoenix area will be here in Michigan for the celebration, and I think if we headed west...... :rolleyes: get the picture???
maybe March 2005???
Posted By: cclighthousebuff

Re: Planning to visit Arizona? - 10/22/04 02:26 AM

Hey Jim,
I'd love to come. Send me the plane ticket. Your brother-in-law. laugh
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Planning to visit Arizona? - 10/22/04 04:47 PM

If only the drive was a little closer Jim...I'd love to come. I hope you have a great weekend for the club's visit with Nancy.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Planning to visit Arizona? - 10/23/04 12:16 AM

Jim,

I would love to go to Arizona again. But monetary constraints prevent me from doing so. Plus, once I got there again, I wouldn't want to leave. So unless you have a rent-free bedroom, meals included, I'll have to pass.

bobo

Re: Planning to visit Arizona? - 11/04/04 03:17 AM

Well, we had a very enjoyable club meeting, Ruth and Terry Cooper had prepared a great meal (thx, guys!), and we all had a great time with Nancy! We even got Bill in the Picture, he's sitting on Nancy's lap. laugh
© 2024 Collector Forums