LighthouseKeepers.com

A busy week at Harbour Lights

Posted By: Tony C

A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/12/07 07:42 PM

Good Friday Afternoon!

I am please to report that all four "auto-ships" have left W. Kennebunk! (Braddock NY Point No Point WA Bass Harbor ME and Toledo Harbo OH)

Watch the Forum Sunday for the First 2008 Release - November Delivery!

I havebeen in the Warehouse "picking and packing" and so The Lighthouse Legacy will be published Monday 15 October - I apologize for the delay!

YES! HL 697 Racine Reef and HL 696 Detroit River - are "Closed Editions" - "Sold Out" .I have received about (10) phone calls this week from Collectors - please go to the web-site and ask a Regional Dealer if they still have inventory! PS Racine Reff was Limited to 750!

AJC
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/12/07 10:11 PM

Thanks for the update, Tony!

I've already gotten an email from my local HL dealer that my lighthouses are in. laugh

I'm looking forward to Sundays release announcement and the Legacy on Monday. vhappy
Posted By: Bob M

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/13/07 02:48 PM

It's a pleasure to receive updated news directly from Harbour Lights, about upcoming events, product releases, etc. Thank you for taking the time to share that info with the folks here at the CF. Your input makes us all feel special, Tony!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/13/07 03:14 PM

Thank you for the update, Tony.

I really look forward to your posts.
Posted By: wolfdevil

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/13/07 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyndi:
Thank you for the update, Tony.

I really look forward to your posts.
Agreed. Thanks Tony for the continued updates.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/13/07 06:12 PM

Tony,

We all thank you. At least I think we all thank you.

bobo
Posted By: Dave H

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/13/07 06:21 PM

Bobo, did you want to think or thank Tony? You must have borrowed my keyboard.........

Tony said working in the warehouse every once in a while was cheaper than joining a gym. He is hoping to get deliveries on regular basis so he can get his workouts...
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/13/07 10:51 PM

BoBo taught school at one time I thank. What does that tell you?

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/13/07 11:18 PM

Even ex-teachers make mistakes once in awhile.

bobo keyboard
Posted By: Rock

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/14/07 03:07 AM

The flag on Racine Reef reads ____/1500, yet it was "retired" at 750...how come, Tony? Not enough demand? Just curious...this certainly isn't a compliant, I'm actually kinda thrilled about it...it's the 1st time in a LONG time I can say that about HL...
Posted By: Dave H

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/14/07 03:11 AM

Rock,

Tony some time ago said they would have had to order another 750 Racine Reefs and that he could not justify that. I think the people that have not picked up this piece have missed out on one of the nicest pieces from this year. Great detail and a very nice size, a very cool light all the way around. Too bad they tore it down.
Posted By: Rock

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/14/07 06:13 AM

I agree, Dave, this is one of the nicest pieces from ANY year...thanks for the insight.

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/14/07 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave H:
Rock,

Tony some time ago said they would have had to order another 750 Racine Reefs and that he could not justify that. I think the people that have not picked up this piece have missed out on one of the nicest pieces from this year. Great detail and a very nice size, a very cool light all the way around. Too bad they tore it down.
I think the Racine Reef piece may be the nicest one this year. Glad I have one. laugh

As for todays release annoucement, Bob M has put this tune in my head: frustrated

"Anticipation,...Anticipation is making me wait..."
Posted By: buoyhunter_190

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/14/07 11:36 PM

At what point does today's announcement take place? We're all waiting groupwave

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/15/07 12:01 AM

Maybe after the football games?

bobo

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/15/07 01:08 AM

"Anticipation,...Anticipation is making me wait..." frustrated
Posted By: Bob M

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/15/07 02:33 AM

Well I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning for the big announcement. Early to bed tonight after watching the NE Patriots beat up on the Dallas Cowboys. Maybe I can get through 60 Minutes before I fall asleep.

smile Bob smile

Re: A busy week at Harbour Lights - 10/15/07 03:32 AM

Go ahead, Bob. Rub it in. bash

bobo
© 2024 Collector Forums