LighthouseKeepers.com

Sandy Hook GLOW Hippocampus found

Posted By: Art

Sandy Hook GLOW Hippocampus found - 10/22/98 03:30 AM

Motivated by tonight's spotting of Alcatraz OE's Hippocampus, I set out anew to find the Sandy Hook rascal. I think I've got it! With the flag to your left, look between the tower and the house. He's in the bush with his lower back obscured by the shrub, but with his head, stomach and tightly curled tail clearly visible. He's facing the house, and his snout is about 1/2 way up the first story of the building.
Posted By: liteluvr

Re: Sandy Hook GLOW Hippocampus found - 10/22/98 11:46 AM

Kudos!!! That saved me from the terrible task of having to go buy the Sandy Hook piece... What with the holidays fast approaching, I'm having to pick and choose which peices are added to my collection.
Posted By: Art

Re: Sandy Hook GLOW Hippocampus found - 10/22/98 04:21 PM

Ugh! Please don't tell me I've deprived you of owning this little gem! Make me feel better... go out and buy it anyway! (You'll feel better, too!)

-Art
Posted By: liteluvr

Re: Sandy Hook GLOW Hippocampus found - 10/23/98 12:30 PM

Well, it wasn't you that deprived me of the enjoyment. It's the Sea Girt piece, the Christmas Edition Piece, the Gay Head piece, and a few others that I've got my eye on for the holidays that will likely postpone my obtaining Sandy Hook. unless I happen to find one on ebay or someplace for a song...
I suppose one can always hope....
© 2024 Collector Forums