LighthouseKeepers.com

Recyling Plan II

Posted By: WackoPaul

Recyling Plan II - 09/28/99 06:17 PM

This seemed like a good time to close the first thread and start of the continuation of Mombo's recycling plan.

First 55 posts:

http://216.46.163.97/forums/Forum3/HTML/000074.html

Saint WackoPaul'
Keep the Flame

Keep the Flame
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Recyling Plan II - 09/28/99 08:37 PM

Hi Mombo,
The west needs a boost. Place a pin for me in Sandy, UT (suburb of Salt Lake City to the south east)
Posted By: mombo

Re: Recyling Plan II - 09/29/99 10:11 PM

Took a picture of the map this am. Will finish roll this weekend in Boston.

Here's who I have so far: Digitalman, Lorie Roe, jchesher, Greydawn, Gary Toth, Lighthouse Ghost, Lamar, Weasel58 (re-located), Ladybug, Al & Kathy, whizkid 3, Tom & Joyce Abbott, Michael & Karen Power, Imyhre, HL, Jeff B, Ladylightkeeper, Mapper, drwhok9, rew99, Rrronne, Tim3167, Bob Steinbrunn, akmn, wheland, lkeasyliving, The Flame, Moby, Randy Kremer, SCombs, DeDo, QC, Youngone, Orv, R Rohweder, Bob St. Clair, Dave H, Digger, Jakescol, Joanne, Mike Seewald, rscroope, wildbird99 (3 stooges), Mark Wagner, JChidester, JTimothyA, Kat, Sean Thompson, engbrady, The LightKeeper, Art, RFoster, Rod Watson, Alan Beckman, Bob M, Jake (Stephen), RMau, Bill Harnsberger, Polly, Todd Shorkey, Fred Kuhl, Derrith, Tnkeeper, Greed, Jim Johnson, Mombo.

Thats 66 names but I've got 67 pins. Maybe somebody got stuck twice?

Have 38 in the north, 17 in the south and 12 in the west.

Anyone else who wants to be on that I've missed let me know. I've got lots of pins! If you're there and you don't want to be I guess you're stuck, lol.

MOMBO

[This message has been edited by mombo (edited 09-29-99).]
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Recyling Plan II - 09/30/99 12:56 AM

MOMBO,

Put a pin in Bellingham, MA for me.

Bert
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Recyling Plan II - 09/30/99 02:09 AM

Hey Bert....do you think she can find Bellingham? I'll give her a hint...put Bert's pin just a little north & west of mine...lol !

Bob
Posted By: wclark

Re: Recyling Plan II - 09/30/99 04:13 AM

Mombo,

Put a pin in Sanford, NC.About the middle of the state.

Warren
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Recyling Plan II - 09/30/99 02:22 PM

Now you can redo the words to 'Mombo #5' in a parity with the names of collectors on your map.

WACHO #5 'I got the Long Island Stooges by my side...'

[This message has been edited by rscroope (edited 09-30-99).]
Posted By: Augie K.

Re: Recyling Plan II - 09/30/99 06:23 PM

Stick Me. Newmarket, NH.

The Flame

Re: Recyling Plan II - 10/01/99 03:26 AM

Only one pin per person, Flame. You're already there!
(See above)

Mombo

[This message has been edited by mombo (edited 09-30-99).]
Posted By: Rusty

Re: Recyling Plan II - 10/01/99 02:50 PM

Mombo,
Put a pin in Williamson, Ga. for me. It is about 50 miles south of Atlanta, Ga.
Thanks,

Rusty
Posted By: Stan

Re: Recyling Plan II - 10/14/99 03:20 AM

Mombo, just reviewed the photo of your map and your namelist of those you have "pinned". Your comment that you had 66 names and 67 pins suggests I may be the missing name. I noted 2 pins in the Jacksonville, FL area; one might be mine. (Back during the approach of Hurricane Floyd you mentioned I could be in the storms path). If neither pin belongs to me, please add one for me. Thanks.

Re: Recyling Plan II - 10/17/99 06:49 AM

Stan, you are right. I remember sticking your pin. Transcribed my list from a bunch of photo cube papers and must have skipped over your name.
Posted By: TDSimpson

Re: Recyling Plan II - 10/17/99 01:24 PM

Mombo,
Add a pin for us in Huron, OH. It's on the shores of Lake Erie just east of Sandusky or about 50 miles west of Cleveland.
Thanks, Tom & Diane
© 2024 Collector Forums