LighthouseKeepers.com

An introduction

Posted By: Goblue16

An introduction - 07/20/07 02:07 PM

I have been buying harbour lights products since 1998 and I went crazy initially and purchased 45 lighthouses within a 2 month period. I have about 200 lighthouses (all regular size) or Anchor bay products. I have slowed down purchasing them considerably the past 4 or 5 years due to space and money.

I have a lighthouse preservation license plates on all my vehicles in the great lighthouse state of Michigan and visit as many as I can anywhere.

I hope to be a fairly active forum member.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: An introduction - 07/20/07 11:27 PM

We're glad you joined us and join right in any conversation or ask any question you want.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: An introduction - 07/21/07 04:04 PM

Looking forward to your posts.

I've been a member for about a year and it's been great!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: An introduction - 07/23/07 12:02 PM

Welcome aboard, Goblue16!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Middle I-land MI Max

Re: An introduction - 07/23/07 09:36 PM

Welcome Goblue16 to those of us who desire to "Keep the flame burning" each in our own ways.Your introduction rang a bell in my memory-all I have to do is change your 1998 to 1994, correct the total number of lighthouses, add many GLOW's and special pieces, add retirement to space and money, and promise to post occasionally. Otherwise, you wrote my Introduction for me. Thanks and enjoy this Forum as much as I have(even though this is my first posting). Oh yea, I'm a Newbie too.
Posted By: HCS

Re: An introduction - 07/27/07 02:24 PM

Welcome to the Forums.
HCS
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: An introduction - 08/04/07 01:19 PM

Welcome to the forums
Goblue16
© 2024 Collector Forums