LighthouseKeepers.com

Store Event with Harry Hine!

Posted By: kikigl

Store Event with Harry Hine! - 03/25/07 03:59 PM

Don't forget HARRY HINE will be at a store event at the Bronze Lady at John's Pass at Madiera Beach on April 7, 2007, from 11AM to 3PM.
Hope to see some of you there! towel applaud
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Store Event with Harry Hine! - 03/25/07 05:10 PM

I have been thinking of going to it.
I wanted to have him sign my "Knights of the not so Round Table" set, since he was the creator of it.
If I don't make it there, will someone ask Harry how many of the Knights were made?
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: Store Event with Harry Hine! - 04/03/07 02:01 AM

I think I'll be there! Is it easy to find?
Posted By: kikigl

Re: Store Event with Harry Hine! - 04/03/07 06:40 PM

Hi Jim,

Yes, I think it is easy to find. The Bronze Lady is located at John's Pass in Madiera Beach.
If you are coming to the area from the south,
after you cross the Skyway Bridge get off at the Bayway Exit to the Beach area. This will take you to St. Petersburg Beach. It dead-ends at the beach. Take a right turn and follow Gulf Blvd. thru Treasure Island to the Treasure Island Bridge (John's Pass Bridge).
Cross the Bridge and you are in Madiera Beach. John's Pass is on the right just after the bridge
and the Bronze Lady in located in the north end of the Village. If you get lost, call me and I'll help you find your way.

Re: Store Event with Harry Hine! - 04/03/07 07:15 PM

Thanks, Kay!
Posted By: silverfox51

Re: Store Event with Harry Hine! - 04/06/07 03:19 AM

To all those who are going to the Bronze Lady ion Madiera Beach, allow a little extra time as the bridge Kay mentioned is under construction and only one side is open to traffic and may be quite backed up if there has been much boat traffic under the bridge. Was ther in January and the brige replacement is due to last a couple of years. Good luck.

Re: Store Event with Harry Hine! - 04/08/07 02:31 AM

Sorry I missed this, I hope it was a good turn out!
© 2024 Collector Forums