LighthouseKeepers.com

Kaiz's Birthday

Posted By: Kaiz

Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 11:02 AM

Mike's birthday is Friday, May 21st. However, we won't be in "computer range." Leaving Thursday morning for VA and North Carolina.

For his birthday, we will be visiting his favorite light -- Cape Hatteras.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!

Patty
Posted By: Digger

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 12:07 PM

Happy Birthday Mike! Sounds like alot of fun. Got room for one more?

Digger
Posted By: Bob St Clair

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 01:51 PM

Happy Birthday MIke and many more coming your way.

Hot and Humid in South Louisiana. High in the 90s, no rain in the forecast.

Bob
Cajun Country USA
Posted By: Rod Watson

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 02:33 PM

Happy Birthday Mike!!

Maybe you will run across us on your trip...also leaving Friday for Chesapeake bay, Virginia, and Outer Banks lights.

Look for the '98 black blazer with white car top and Ohio plates with Marblehead lighthouse on them! Becki's birthday is on the 25th while we are in the Nags Head area also.

Have fun on the trip and enjoy your birthday!
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 02:39 PM

Happy birthday Mike!! Enjoy Hatteras, we are going in a couple of weeks. What a great way to spend a birthday, at Cape Hatteras!

By the way Digger I just figured out why you are dressed as a pirate and digging. You must be a member his crew and digging Blackbeard's grave on Ocracoke. Mike while on your Hatteras visit stop down to Ocracoke and look up Digger, he will be the one with the eye patch and a shovel.

WackoPaul '
Keep the Flame
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 03:36 PM

Mike - best wishes for a great 'Hatteras' Birthday! Don't forget to stand in front of the WebCam and hold up your "It's My Birthday" sign for at least 3 minutes.

http://www.nps.gov/caha/livecam.htm -- oh, oh message says "...temporarily unavailable."

------------------
0 :>) St. John of the Internet
Posted By: LamarB

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 03:38 PM

Happy birthday Mike. Hope your have MANY more. What a way to spend your birthday, lighthousing!

------------------
Keepin' the flame
Posted By: Art

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 07:22 PM

Happy birthday, Mike. Maybe we'll see you there, too. Look for the white Mazda MPV van with Tennessee plate in back and NY Rangers plate in front. It'll be my wife Mariann, my 11 year old twin boys Daniel and David, and me. Have a great time!

------------------
-Art
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 07:49 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE

I hope you have a very memorable birthday and trip to Hattaras.

-Todd
Posted By: JJ

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/19/99 10:49 PM

Happy Birthday Mike from just down the road. Hope you have a great day and that you and Patty have a great trip and take lots of pictures for us
Jim
Johnson
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/20/99 04:57 AM

Happy Birthday Mike, and for that matter, Becki too. Hope you have many more, and enjoy the trips.

Rich

------------------
Posted By: mombo

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/20/99 06:01 AM

Happy Birthday Mike! Hope you and Patty have a wonderful time on your trip.
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/20/99 11:41 PM

Happy Birthday, Mike!!

There's no better way to spend a birthday than lighthousing. Hope you get to visit many, many more.
Posted By: Joanne

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/21/99 01:45 AM

Happy Birthday and have fun lighthousing.

Joanne
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/21/99 07:09 AM

Happy Birthday & Happly Lighthousing to both Mike and Becki!

BTW, John, are you willing to post bail for anyone who gets interrupted while posing for the live cam?

Dave
Posted By: Polly

Re: Kaiz's Birthday - 05/21/99 08:16 AM

Happy Bithday Mike & Becki!

Real lighthouses for your Birthday what more could you ask for (another HL perhaps)? Enjoy your trips, wish I was going too.

Polly
© 2024 Collector Forums