LighthouseKeepers.com

Case arrives

Posted By: eastpoint

Case arrives - 01/03/05 09:51 PM

Bob
My case for the Eagle has finally landed in NJ. It certainly took the long way here but was worth the wait.
I agree that there is no way I could have done this and it looks great. After I get through with my pictures of my grandson at Christmas I'll take a couple and post them here.

Hank smile
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Case arrives - 01/04/05 12:17 AM

Hank,

I was more than a tad worried about your glass case. FedEx blundered royally. But you finally received it. I'm happy for you. Enjoy the Eagle. The case really makes a great deal of difference.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

bobo
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Case arrives - 01/04/05 01:38 AM

Also looking forward to your pictures Hank. I agree with Bobo, the Eagle looks fantastic in the glass case. Did Rich have a palate made for you? They are well done.

Bert smile
Posted By: kory63

Re: Case arrives - 01/04/05 03:38 AM

Hank,
Glad to hear that your case got to you unscathed after an unscheduled stop here. laugh I was worried that I hadn't repacked it well enough after opening to discover it wasn't mine. Mine had come the same day but I opened yours which also had my address on it somewhere.
When the FedEx guy picked it up his chuckle told me it had happened before. :rolleyes:
I'll look foward to your posting some pictures as I am not that digitally capable yet! confused
ENJOY!!!
Rick
Posted By: eastpoint

Re: Case arrives - 01/04/05 05:32 PM

Rick

Thanks for sending the package on its way. It arrived on Friday and we were at my daughter's for New year's and didn't get home till Saturday to find the box on the front steps.

Hope you are enjoying your case as much as I am mine. laugh

Hank
© 2024 Collector Forums