LighthouseKeepers.com

HL449 Nauset Beach

Posted By: WackoPaul

HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/16/03 07:54 PM

I will be shooting pictures of the new release of HL449 Nauset Beach tonight, for John to put up on the Harbour Lights website. The AP just got delivered to the newsroom.. I opened it to make sure it came through shipping OK and the first thing that came to mind is that Mombo is going to love this one.. It has the Fall colors and pumpkins on it.. Bill brought up possibly doing a Halloween light each year at the FL Regional last year, this was on the heels of the great response to the Fall version of Ft Tompkins lighthouse last year...

Maybe this is the Halloween light of sorts for this year!!
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/16/03 09:53 PM

Looking forward to this one Paul. Should be a real neat light. From the pictures I've seen so far, it is a definite buy for me.

Bert smile

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/16/03 10:19 PM

Tune in here later tonight... I have to get my hair cut (no haircut jokes, Dave) tonight after work (8pm EDT) but I should have something here by 10pm..
Posted By: Dave H

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/17/03 03:13 AM

I wouldn't have gone there if you didn't ask me to, Paul. But, since you bring it up . . . . they don't charge you full price, do they?

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/17/03 04:02 AM

Nope and I get a free moustache trim thrown in!!

Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/17/03 04:08 AM

WOW, great picture Paul. Nauset is one of my favorite lights and I've always wanted 126 but this may work! It would be my first GLOW!
Posted By: Lighthouser

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/17/03 04:51 PM

WOW! This is great!

I love the pumpkins and the tree drenched in Fall color...my favorite time of the year, and perfect for lighthousing trips.

I'm thinking that Harbour Lights is seeing how popular the Halloween series has become with Dept. 56.

Yes...it's a GLOW...but the picture has already won me over...another "gotta have it"

Judy smile

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/19/03 05:58 PM

I thought I would give everyone a sneak peek at the closeup animation I did of the Nauset beach OE...

Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/19/03 07:15 PM

Paul, drooling at this end. Really looking forward to adding this one to the collection. Thanks for the great animation.

Bert smile
Posted By: Weezie

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/27/03 05:07 PM

Paul, Thanks for the great pictures....Nauset is one of my favorite lights. I've had many visits to Nauset beach right below this light. Do you get to keep it? If so, can you bring it to the next Hoosier Lighthouse meeting, so I can take a peek.
I can hardly wait to get this light! Thanks HL, now how about Stage Harbour in Chatham?? smile

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 07/27/03 05:46 PM

Sorry, but I had to ship it back.. I would have loved to have kept this one, it is easily one of the best GLOW's they have done... IMHO
Posted By: kikigl

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 08/01/03 09:07 PM

Great pictures, Paul! Makes me really want to get this one. U think it looks nicer than the
limoted edition. Love the pumpkins.
Posted By: Roxie

Re: HL449 Nauset Beach - 08/01/03 09:40 PM

Fall, my favorite season - Nauset, one of my favorite lights. Look what you've done. I am going to have to go get it now! laugh wink laugh
© 2024 Collector Forums