LighthouseKeepers.com

It finally arrives

Posted By: JohnL

It finally arrives - 06/30/00 07:05 PM

Went to my local dealer today to pick up a birthday present for my girlfriend and the dealer said that my Boca Grande piece had come in . What a fantastic piece! I have been waiting for this piece for some time and HL certainly did not disappoint. I really like the little picnic blanket. My girlfriend and I are planning a picnic there on Sunday. Hope the weather holds up. Have a great 4th everyone.

John
Posted By: Sonic59

Re: It finally arrives - 06/30/00 10:42 PM

Congratulations! Glad to hear somebody got theirs. When did you order it? We're still waiting for ours. Dealer says it should be in next week. Can't wait!
Posted By: JohnL

Re: It finally arrives - 07/03/00 02:37 PM

I ordered the piece a little over a month ago. I just happened to ask if the piece cam in and it arrived that day. Hope yours come quickly.

John
Posted By: Bob M

Re: It finally arrives - 07/05/00 12:41 PM

No Boca Grande for me yet, but my Collector's Society package came in last week while I was on vacation.

Bob
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: It finally arrives - 07/05/00 08:56 PM

Hi Bob,

Gee, I can't imagine what might be happening with your Boca Grande. Mine came in on the 7th of June and I went to get it that day. It's a real nice piece and I was real glad to get it. Hope th summer is treating you well. Now I'm waiting for my Rockland Breakwater. I'll let you know when it comes in.
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: It finally arrives - 07/05/00 10:31 PM

Don't feel bad Bob, I haven't received mine yet either! I received my packet, but my dealer said the Boca Grande was going to be delayed. I sent my payment in early, or so I thought! "Good things come to those who wait". So they say!!!
Posted By: kikigl

Re: It finally arrives - 07/06/00 08:55 PM

My dealer still hasn't received my Boca Grande and my Rockland Breakwater. They are two of my very favorite lighthouses! Probably because my former home was in Maine. and I now live in Florida. Saw Rockland Breakwater for the water last fall and it was gorgeous!

Re: It finally arrives - 07/06/00 09:03 PM

I haven't received my Boca Grande or my Rockland Breakwater yet. My dealer doesn't have them in as of now. I am waiting,(NOT PATIENTLY!) They are two of my absolute favorites! Probably because my home state is Maine, and I now live in Florida. Hope they arrive soon.

Kay

Re: It finally arrives - 07/06/00 09:07 PM

Sorry about the repeat. I didn't think the first one went through. I'm not trying to get extra points added to my Newbie status! Honest!

Re: It finally arrives - 07/10/00 08:13 PM

Just got mine! It is truly beautiful! Looks great in the curio. They just keep getting better and better!
© 2024 Collector Forums