LighthouseKeepers.com

5th ORDER FRESNEL

Posted By: Joe Withers

5th ORDER FRESNEL - 08/31/00 08:38 PM

JUST TALKED WITH HL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY INDICATED THE FRESNEL LENS WILL NOT SHIP TILL THE END OF NOVEMBER.
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: 5th ORDER FRESNEL - 08/31/00 08:58 PM

I just talked to the owner of the store where I buy my HL. They had just received their latest shipment of HL: Eldred Rock, Fort Gratiot, Christmas 2000, and ornaments. She said that on their order form it indicated that the fresnel lens would ship mid-September. Does anyone know the estimated shipping date?
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: 5th ORDER FRESNEL - 08/31/00 10:25 PM

Hi Lorie... I spoke with Zina today at HL, and she informed me that shipment of the Fresnel is still slated for late September, early October. So, at this point in time, that is the latest. I'm sure HL is doing everything in their power to get this much anticipated piece out to it's collectors.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: RFoster

Re: 5th ORDER FRESNEL - 09/01/00 01:18 AM

I am also excited about getting the Fresnel lens BUT!!!....with all of the "other" shipments lately it won't bother me that there may be some delay. After all, there is only so much money to spend right now and later may be better for the pocketbook. I just picked up Fairport Harbor, OH and o/e Sanibel, FL last night. I will be happy when it gets here but in the meantime I will surely enjoy my other Harbour Lights.

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: SThompson

Re: 5th ORDER FRESNEL - 09/01/00 02:56 AM

I'm with you Ron. Holy Cow my wallet could use a break.

Sean
© 2024 Collector Forums