LighthouseKeepers.com

Any Sightings of New Releases for August?

Posted By: smcclure

Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/22/02 03:19 AM

I was just wondering if anyone has seen any of the new releases announced for August such as Bullock Point or Cape Romain in stores or your curio? Does anyone have any clues about when they might be shipping? It's impossible to tell from stores in my area since we just received the Summer, Fall, Winter Fort Tompkins pieces this week. They seemed to be everywhere else a month ago. - Scott
Posted By: Bill Harnsberger

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/22/02 04:12 AM

My dealer just got the Drum Point and Cape Lookout GLOWs. I really like Cape Lookout, actually. Nice stairs leading to the tower door, windswept trees, sand drifting over the sidewalk (a constant problem there), nicely detailed porches. It's a nice companion to the limited edition. Also saw Battery Point, CA. man, that is a HUGE air conditioner---they must be running a meat-packing plant on the side.

Alas, no sign of other releases. My dealer's behind the times, so c'mon all you autoship fans...let's hear those reviews!!
Posted By: CAVR

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/24/02 12:31 AM

No sign of Bullock, Cape Romain, or of any moose! ....well, at least yet there hasn't been any sightings... :p
Posted By: Ron

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/24/02 01:28 AM

Bill,
I couldnt agree with you more,I just picked up my Cape Lookout this morning and the detail is great I also like the size not to big and not to small.
Posted By: Bud Schrader

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/29/02 03:40 AM

My Bullock & Clark arrived in Fla. this past week - I should see them yet this week smile
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/29/02 04:21 AM

I just got an email today from my dealer that says my Bullock Point and Clarks Point have arrived.

My dealer is also in FL. Bud, is there a chance that there's a little "Lady" luck working here?

Stephanie
Posted By: Bud Schrader

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/30/02 04:34 AM

Stephanie, would that be Pat? :rolleyes:
Posted By: Bill Harnsberger

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 08/30/02 05:11 AM

Harbour Lights strikes back with three winners:

Clark's Point is...well, wait and see. You'll find my capsule review in tomorrow's installment of the Massachusetts lights.

The Bald Head GLOW is...well, you'll have to wait for that, too. It'll be featured in next week's North Carolina chapter.

Bullock Point is a pleasant surprise. Extremely well detailed...the clothesline is excellent. This may end up on a shelf soon.

Not much left for this year. Christmas piece, Virginia piece, Minots Ledge giftware, new Fresnel. I'll have to get busy on my 'Best of 2002' column...the first forums series to ever be nominated for the Pulitzer Prize.
Posted By: CAVR

Re: Any Sightings of New Releases for August? - 09/08/02 10:55 PM

Recieved the Bullock's Point, RI and Bald Head, NC GLOW pieces from my dealer in Florida this past week. Both look awesome!

Can't wait for the 4th Order Fresnel Len .........

With the remaining 2002 pieces shipping soon, I can't wait to hear and see what's in store for us collectors in 2003 !!

C'mon Owls Head, ME .... will you make an appearence this year (2003)? or next?

Christopher smile
© 2024 Collector Forums