LighthouseKeepers.com

Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece

Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/10/01 04:59 PM

Does any one know the number of pieces made?
Posted By: JTimothyA

Re: Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/12/01 06:16 AM

With approx 835 attendeees, I'll guess 1150-1300 Hooper Strait REXA pieces.

__
/im
Posted By: Stan

Re: Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/12/01 11:12 PM

Tim, are you factoring in the fact that not everyone who attended purchased two pieces? I did notice several people, especially couples, walking about after "REXA pick-up time" with only one piece so that certainly makes sense. I would guess that many of those who took only one could be first-time attendees who chose not to take advantage of the secondary market possibilities. If HL made twice as many pieces as attendees (~1670) and fewer were ordered, would they have destroyed the extras? Or could they have other plans for them?
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/13/01 01:56 AM

My wife and I attended the reunion so I ordered two exclusives each as permitted. Therefore, I will have four of them.

Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob M (edited 10-13-2001).]
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/13/01 02:14 AM

I'll have these numbers up late this weekend including the quantities and product numbers.

Stay tuned.

Re: Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/16/01 12:46 AM

As you may have noticed the Hooper Strait reunion piece #640 was featured. But Harbour Lights has gotten several calls from collectors saying they want this piece.

So many calls that I'm changing this week's featured lighthouse to St. Joseph MI GLOW.

Go figure.
Posted By: dkhemming

Re: Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/31/01 01:16 PM

Can anyone tell me what the first flag number was for the attendee's piece? We have #'s: 31 and 32 as our attendee pieces and #'s 110 and 111 as the extra's. I talked to several individuals but no one knew what number the first person, who made reservations, received. We registered at roughly 8:05. Just like to know.
Thx...Dave

Re: Hooper's Strait Reunion Piece - 10/31/01 02:46 PM

The first person got #1. Usually Bill Younger reserves #1-10 but not for Reunion pieces.
© 2024 Collector Forums