LighthouseKeepers.com

First time I've seen this on a HL...

Posted By: Bob M

First time I've seen this on a HL... - 06/18/02 12:22 PM

Just received my Boon Island piece and saw something I never saw on a Harbour Lights sculpture. Could this be a first? Has anyone else received the same thing?

My autoship number is 87. When my HL's come in, they have just two numbers appearing on the flag, 87. Well much to my surprise, Boon Island has four digits on the flag, 0087.

Have any of you two-digit autoships noticed the same thing on your Boon Island? Will all future autoship HL's have four digits instead of the traditional two?

Inquiring minds from the East Coast where we are drowning in drought with the last three day stretch of dry weather being May 6, 7, & 8 (like the Oh Suzannah song "It rained all night the day I left, the weather it was dry"), would like to know.

Bob
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: First time I've seen this on a HL... - 06/18/02 02:56 PM

Not a first, Bob, Cape May Limited Edtion has zeros in front of the number for one that I can recall... and my Boon Island Lighthouse also has zeros in front of the number in case you were wondering...
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: First time I've seen this on a HL... - 06/18/02 03:56 PM

They certainly make early deliveries in the North COuntry. YOu posted your message at 6:22 am. Glad to see Boon Island is finally getting here. I will expect mine sometimes within the next two weeks, but could be surprised as I was the last time.

Have a great day, looks like a good one!

Bert
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: First time I've seen this on a HL... - 06/23/02 07:55 PM

Bob, my Boon Island is # 0780. I have a few others that are marked like this also. It would be interesting to find out why it was done this way!
[This message has been edited by Randy Kremer (edited 06-23-2002).]
© 2024 Collector Forums