LighthouseKeepers.com

More Little Traverse Pictures

Posted By: Dave H

More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 05:46 AM

Here are some more pictures from last weekend's Little Traverse outing. Wish I could say they were mine, but they are from Jeff & Mary Meyer aka 2beacons. (I won't get into the reason why Mary couldn't post them. . . . .)

I know most of the folks here - Dan & Carol Drogowski, Mary Meyer, Mary Heuvelhorst (Brighteyes), Jen maybe? and Herm Heuvelhorst

I see both Mary's have their Wacko badges. Dan & Carol??????

Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 06:51 AM

Nice pictures Mary & Jeff...and how nice of Dave to post them for you wink She probably asked for your help Dave for the same reason I would...I just can't figure out how to post on the forum. Great to see some of my Michigan friends. Looks cold there :rolleyes: you should be here we are still in shorts and our highs are still in the 100's eek
Ruthie smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 12:28 PM

Now those are great pictures, Mary & Jeff! Special thanks to Dave for posting them for you. Thanks for sharing!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Shirin

Re: More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 01:11 PM

Great pictures! Looks like a great light to visit.
Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Re: More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 03:02 PM

Nice shots! I forgot to get a close up of the lantern room and that shot of the Frensel is GORGEOUS. I love the lenses. It looks like someone has taken care of it.

In regards to the group shot up top - yes, that remaining person is me. smile

If there is a next year, I will also definitely be there, and dinner at Legs Inn! I'm sorry I missed the chance to meet Terry Pepper - I knew he was in the light.

What's really funny? The reason I got separated from the group is because I ran into my "old flame" from high school and I hadn't seen him and his wife in almost 10 years. Places of all places you see people!!! smile

Jen
Posted By: Elmer

Re: More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 03:35 PM

Hi Dave,
The WACKO badge police think they caught us!? Would you believe my WACKO badge was being worn under my Carnegie Tech sweatshirt and that Carol had hers on under her Harbour Lights jacket??
eek :rolleyes:

Wish you could have been there!!

Dan
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 05:18 PM

Nice pictures Jeff & Mary. smile Thanks Dave for posting them. What a nice opportunity to take an up-close look at the lighthouse.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: More Little Traverse Pictures - 10/21/03 07:40 PM

Great pictures of a great looking lighthouse. Seems to be well taken care of, which is something I hope continues with all our lighthouses. Unfortunately too many have been left without maintenance and now need a lot of work to bring them back to their original condition. That crew in the pictures looks like they had a great time. Always a great time when friends get together to do something they enjoy.

Bert smile
© 2024 Collector Forums