LighthouseKeepers.com

Fort Pickering Light 01-01-04

Posted By: Bob M

Fort Pickering Light 01-01-04 - 01/07/04 02:45 PM

Lorna & I were out on a lighthouse safari on New Year's Day and here's a couple pictures of Fort Pickering Light on Winter's Island in Salem, MA:

smile Bob smile
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Fort Pickering Light 01-01-04 - 01/08/04 02:07 AM

Well DOne, Bob! Great pictures and from the look of things it appears you two had a wonderful day. The weather cooperated very nice. Got to get up there one of these days. Sharon wants to visit the museums and I want to see the lighthouses. We'll work it out.

smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Fort Pickering Light 01-01-04 - 01/08/04 03:47 AM

Hey Bert, ...I found a great place to eat while I was in Salem. I asked a guy, who was walking his dog, where was a good place to eat right there on the waterfront. He advised "Victoria's", better known as Victoria's Station. Lorna & I went in and had an excellent meal! It was the best Prime Rib Dinner I've had in quite some time. They also had a superb salad bar too! It is right on the water on Pickering Wharf which has a wonderful view of Derby Wharf Light.

Try it, ...you'll like it!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Fort Pickering Light 01-01-04 - 01/08/04 03:31 PM

Thanks Bob! A good Prime Rib with a view of a lighthouse at the same time sounds great to Sharon and I. You've wet my appetite to get up to the North Shore.

Posted By: Brent

Re: Fort Pickering Light 01-01-04 - 01/08/04 06:19 PM

Nice shots, Bob! Thanks for sharing'em with us! I've never been to Fort Pickering Light but maybe this will be my year! smile
© 2024 Collector Forums