LighthouseKeepers.com

Wacko status

Posted By: rgurskey

Wacko status - 01/23/03 01:12 AM

I just achieved wacko status. Where do I send the donouts, but they wouldn't be Krispy Kreme (horrid little things)?

Robert
Posted By: pierhead

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 01:54 AM

Congratulations Robert! Welcome to wackodom. Krispy Kremes aren't necessary. I've always been a Dunkin' Donuts man.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 02:03 AM

Congrats, Robert! Now it's time to shift gears and go for "Super Wacko"!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Kat

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 02:48 AM

CONGRAts...Welcome to the Wonderful World of WACKO's laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 02:51 AM

Congratulations Robert! You 'da man! Now go out there and get yourself an AVATAR!
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 03:04 AM

Way to go Robert, keep on posting. wink
Posted By: Chesapeake Bryan

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 03:36 AM

Congrats Robert! Now only 450 more posts until you are a super wacko....
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 04:33 AM

50 down, 450 to go! Outstanding accomplishment.

Rich cool
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 11:57 AM

Welcome to the Noble Order of Wackos, Robert.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 03:53 PM

Welcome to Wackodom!
from one Bob to another Robert.
Posted By: ape

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 04:32 PM

Welcome, Robert to the world of "wackos" at the Forum!

John & Mary laugh
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 07:02 PM

Congratulations Robert

laugh laugh

cool From Sunny Florida cool
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Wacko status - 01/23/03 07:43 PM

Congratulations Robert. I hope you know that from here on there is nothing that can save you. YOUR HOOKED!

Bert laugh
Posted By: dkhemming

Re: Wacko status - 01/24/03 01:57 PM

Congratulations Robert!

smile smile smile
Posted By: plebetkin

Re: Wacko status - 01/24/03 07:54 PM

congratulations Robert. As a new newbie, I have a way to go
Posted By: wheland

Re: Wacko status - 01/25/03 12:06 AM

Robert,

Congratulations on your new status.

Keep those posts coming and in no time you'll be a Super Wacko.

Dennis
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Wacko status - 01/25/03 09:28 PM

Robert

Much congrats on your Wacko status!

I guess I've been asleep at the wheel though, when was SuperWacko born?

smile MelJB smile
Posted By: wheland

Re: Wacko status - 01/26/03 02:40 AM

Mel,

Here's a link for info on the Super Wacko title.

http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000309

Dennis
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Wacko status - 01/26/03 06:47 AM

Way to Go Robert!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Wackodum!!!

Dale
Posted By: Ron

Re: Wacko status - 01/26/03 04:03 PM

Congratulations Robert smile smile smile
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: Wacko status - 01/27/03 10:11 PM

Can't resist a chance to add another post "Congratulations Robert" from a fellow CCUSLHS, and working towards being a wacko.

Joyce
Posted By: Roxie

Re: Wacko status - 02/03/03 07:53 PM

I am now learning that being a "WACKO" is a GOOD thing! smile
Posted By: Bob48

Re: Wacko status - 02/04/03 06:38 PM

But about those Donuts!! I've eaten Dunkins in Rhode Island and Krispy Kremes in the original store in Winston Salem. KKs win by a mile. My brother the ex-cop prefers Dunkin however. He doesn't visit lighthouses, so we can't trust his judgment. Anyway, they have trouble getting any donut right here in CO at 7,000 ft. (not light enough, get it) so we have to load up when we go home to NC.

Re: Wacko status - 02/09/03 12:08 AM

Bob- If you get a real hankering for KKs, but can't wait to go back to NC, then just drive up to Denver. I-25 exit E470 go West to Quebec exit, go North, turn right on County Line Road, then the first right. Right behind Chucky Cheese!! They even have a drive through eek eek Makes it way too easy to get those artery cloggers!

MelJB smile

Re: Wacko status - 02/17/03 07:39 PM

Mel - I've been there several times. I make a stop at the one here in town when I'm down that way. It's taken them a while to get the mix right, what with the altitude. A couple of weeks ago the Loaf n' Jug in our neighborhood started selling "un-HOT" ones. A few microwaves helps. Now if we can only get a pork barbeque joint. Maybe I should build it myself - with a rotating beacon!!

Re: Wacko status - 02/22/03 06:17 AM

Bob

You're right a Pork BBQ place would be great! These folks here ruin the BBQ by drowning it in that tomato based BBQ sauce lol. Let me know if you decide to start up a place, I'll be your first customer!

Pork BBQ sandwich with cole slaw!!!!! Or a BBQ plate with coleslaw and hush puppies??

I am originally from Hampton VA and there was a place called Rocky Mount BBQ, best BBQ in the city...as my Daddy would have said "It was fitin' to eat!" laugh

MelJB smile

Re: Wacko status - 02/22/03 07:54 PM

Mel

As you know there is a God!! My wife has to work in Virginia Beach the week of Spring break for our kids. For about a week airline tickets from here to Raleigh were $185, so we got 4. While she's working the kids and I will be doing the lights of the lower Chesapeake. Then we'll drive back down the Outer Banks, see those lights again, fill up on seafood, maybe take a long ferry ride (the kids love those) and see the NC Estuarium (look it up). To wrap it up we'll stop in Goldsboro (my home town) at the world famous Wilber's Barbeque and load up. Wilber has catered the White House several time. Call the day before and they'll freeze all you want so you can take it home. Call and they'll ship it. If I can find time I'll visit my brother in Lizard Lick. Usually if I call and mention Wilber's he just wants to meet me there. No, there won't be any leftovers.
© 2024 Collector Forums